A smaller version of the popular TFV8 tank, SMOK’s Baby Beast Tank has a 22mm diameter and shorter by over 15mm than the original.
Capable of holding 3ml of e-juice, the Baby Beast’s capacity is more than what most other ‘mini’ tanks have to offer.
As with its brothers, the TFV8 and the Big Baby Beast, the Baby Beast has swivel top fill holes (with hinge lock) as well as dual adjustable bottom airflow control.
The Baby Beast uses the V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Coil, V8 Baby-X4 Quad Coil, V8 Baby-T6 Sextuple Coil, V8 Baby-T8 Octuple Coil, and a V8 Baby RBA two-post deck.
The coils included in the package provide really good flavor and vapor. Especially the T8 Core when vaped around 65 to 70 watts.
The Q2 Coil, on the other hand, gives just average flavor, but the vapor production is better than the the T8.
In all, a very nice tank for a very good price.
- 1 x TFV8 Baby Tank
- 1 x Micro V8-S Coil (0.2ohm Dual Coil) (Pre-Installed)
- 1 x Micro V8-D Coil (0.15ohm Quad Coil)
- 1 x Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 x User Manual
- Spare Parts
- Capacity: 3ml
- Size: 22mm x 53mm
- Weight: 47g
- Thread: 510
- Material: Stainless Steel
- 30% Smaller Than TFV8
- 4 Coil Choices
- Adjustable Air Flow
- Top Re-Fill System
- Heat Dissipation – The tank and drip tip can get very hot when chain vaping
- No RBA Deck – You would have to purchase a separate RBA deck for the tank if you wish to build your own coils
- Swivel top fill – With hinge lock to prevent accidental spillage, the swivel top fill is very easy and convenient to use
- Price – The price is very good for what you get
- Air flow control – The dual adjustable air flow control at the bottom of the tank is easy to adjust and gives you added control over your vape
- Capacity – At 3ml, you won’t be complaining about limited capacities compared to other ‘mini’ tanks on the market
- Spare glass tank – Having an extra glass tank around gives you peace of mind, so you wont have to order and wait for the replacement to arrive when the original breaks
- Long lasting coils – The coils last a very good one to two weeks, which is impressive
- T8 Core Coil – This particular coil tastes very good, especially around 65 to 70 watts
SHOULD YOU GET THE BABY BEAST?
For the price, there are not many mini tanks that can compete with the Baby Beast.
You get a nicely made tank that performs better than expected with decent capacity.
While coils vary, the beauty of it all is that you can replace it with one that suits your vaping style, or you can buy the RBA deck to custom build your own.