Combining the best of the TFV8 and TFV8 Baby, SMOK’s latest tank is the Big Baby Beast Tank which has a 24.5mm diameter and is just 3mm taller than the Baby Beast.
Capable of holding 5ml of ejuice, the Big Baby Beast can last you through a whole day of moderate vaping.
As with its brothers, the Big Baby Beast has swivel top fill holes (with hinge lock) as well as dual adjustable bottom airflow control.
The Big Baby Beast can use TFV8 Baby Coils as well, including the V8 Baby-X4 Core, V8 Baby-T6 Core, V8 Baby-T8 Core, V8 Baby-Q2 Core, and the V8 Baby RBA.
The coils included in the package provides really good flavor and vapor. I preferred the T8 Core around 65 to 70 watts, which gives much better flavor than the Q2 coil.
The Q2 Coil gives very average flavor, but the vapor production is better than the the T8, so depending on what you’re preferences are you may prefer the Q2.
Overall construction is excellent, the stainless steel construction is top-notch and the glass tank looks to be made of high quality. In all, a very nice tank for a very good price.
- 1 x TFV8 Big Baby Beast
- 1 x V8 Baby-X4 Core (0.15ohm quadruple coils) (Pre-installed)
- 1 x V8 Baby-T6 Core (0.2ohm sextuple coils)
- 1 x V8 Baby RBA
- 1 x Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 x Replacement Glass Tube for RBA
- 1 x 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
- Spare Parts
- Stainless Steel
- Size: 24.5mm x 56mm
- Weight: 60g
- Capacity: 5ml
- Thread: 510
- Adjustable AIrflow
- Top Refill
- No Juice Flow Control – While juice flow control is not really required with pre-built coils, it can be useful with the RBA
- Compatibility – Being able to swap out coils between the Baby Beast and Big Baby Beast means availability won’t be too much of a problem
- Top Fill – The swivel top fill is convenient and easy to use
- Air Flow Control – Dual holes gives you more control over the quality of your vape
- Capacity – 5ml can last a day of moderate vaping. The generous capacity also means less time filling and more time vaping
- Performance – Flavor and vapor are top-notch
- Extras – An RBA base and extra glass are included
SHOULD YOU GET THE BIG BABY BEAST?
Apart from the lack of juice flow control, the SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Beast is an exceptional tank.
I did notice that some people complained of leakage problems, but I haven’t had this problem and while looking online it seems most others haven’t had any leaking problems either.
Air flow control, large capacity, easy to refill, excellent flavor and of course, solid performance made this very good buy, and if I broke or lost it I wouldn’t think twice to go get another one.
It outperforms the great Baby Beast in flavor, which is no mean feat, and it has become my favorite tank so far in 2017.